The Sailing yacht D&D Kufner 54.2 Pinot I homeport is Marina Kornati, Biograd, Croatia. Built in 2019, and accommodates up to 10 + 2 persons in 5 cabins, and has 4 heads.
The D&D Kufner 54.2 Pinot I is equipped with mainsail type furling/roll and genoa type furling/roll
For more pleasant sailing and comfortable life onboard there is a special equipment such as Bow thruster, Air Conditioning, Bimini top, Autopilot, Heating, Teak deck, Teak cockpit, Cockpit cushions.
- Anchor with chain
- Bimini top
- Cockpit cushions
- Cockpit fridge
- Cockpit light
- Cockpit table
- Cockpit/stern, outside shower
- Electric anchor windlass
- Spare anchor (Reserve, Auxiliary anchor)
- Sundeck cushions
- Teak cockpit
- Teak deck
- Bluetooth player
- LCD TV
- Outside speakers
- Radio CD player
- W-LAN GRATIS
- Wine cooler
- Bow thruster
- Folding propeller
- GPS chart plotter - cockpit
- Wind instrument/Anemometer
- Air Conditioning
- Battery charger
Terms of payment
- 50% (upon booking confirmation)
- 50% (4 weeks prior to charter)
- Check-in from: 17:00
- Check-out until: 09:00
- Request Alternative Check in & Check out time
- Cancellation policy depends on the charter operator and will be presented to you in General Yacht Rental Conditions for your particular booking.
- Security deposit € 2.000 – payable by credit card or cash at check in. The security deposit is fully refundable after the check out, and should there be no damages on the yacht.
Skipper and VHF licenses are required for bareboat sailing and yacht charter in Croatia. To check if your licence is adequate for sailing in Croatia, check here: Recognized certificates for operating boats and yachts.
If you are unsure if your skipper certificate is sufficient for bareboat sailing in Croatia, you can send us a copy, and we will reconfirm the validity.
Secret Adriatic d.o.o. is not responsible if your skipper license is not accepted by the Croatian authorities.
If you or your crew don`t have an adequate license, we can help you to rent a skippered yacht.