The Sailing yacht Bavaria 33 Cruiser Cura homeport is Luka Punat, Croatia. Built in 2007, and accommodates up to 4 + 2 persons in 2 cabins, and has 1 heads.
The Bavaria 33 Cruiser Cura is equipped with mainsail type furling/roll and genoa type furling/roll
For more pleasant sailing and comfortable life onboard there is a special equipment such as Bimini top, Autopilot, Heating, Solar panels.
- Bimini top
- Bosun's chair (Safe seat) (boatswain's chair)
- Cockpit table
- Cockpit/stern, outside shower
- Spare anchor (Reserve, Auxiliary anchor)
- Water hose
- Winch handles
- Outside speakers
- Radio mp3 player
- GPS chart plotter
- GPS chart plotter - cockpit
- Hand bearing compass
- Nautical charts
- Speedometer (Speed log)
- Wind instrument/Anemometer
- First aid kit
- Fog horn
- Life jackets
- Light and rope for horseshoe life buoy
- Signal rockets and torches
- Shore connection 220 V
- Solar panels
Terms of payment
- 50% (upon booking confirmation)
- 50% (4 weeks prior to charter)
- Check-in from: 17:00
- Check-out until: 09:00
- Request Alternative Check in & Check out time
- Cancellation policy depends on the charter operator and will be presented to you in General Yacht Rental Conditions for your particular booking.
- Security deposit € 1.300 – payable by credit card or cash at check in. The security deposit is fully refundable after the check out, and should there be no damages on the yacht.
Skipper and VHF licenses are required for bareboat sailing and yacht charter in Croatia. To check if your licence is adequate for sailing in Croatia, check here: Recognized certificates for operating boats and yachts.
If you are unsure if your skipper certificate is sufficient for bareboat sailing in Croatia, you can send us a copy, and we will reconfirm the validity.
Secret Adriatic d.o.o. is not responsible if your skipper license is not accepted by the Croatian authorities.
If you or your crew don`t have an adequate license, we can help you to rent a skippered yacht.