The Sailing yacht Bénéteau Platu 25 Athos homeport is Marina di Asfodeli, Italy. Built in 2000, and accommodates up to 4 persons in 2 cabins, and has 1 heads.
The Bénéteau Platu 25 Athos is equipped with mainsail type full batten and genoa type
For more pleasant sailing and comfortable life onboard there is a special equipment such as Inverter.
Terms of payment
- 50% (upon booking confirmation)
- 50% (4 weeks prior to charter)
- Check-in from: 17:00
- Check-out until: 09:00
- Request Alternative Check in & Check out time
- Cancellation policy depends on the charter operator and will be presented to you in General Yacht Rental Conditions for your particular booking.
- Security deposit € 2.000 – payable by credit card or cash at check in. The security deposit is fully refundable after the check out, and should there be no damages on the yacht.
Bareboat charter in Italy requirements: qualified skipper with a valid sailing certificate and VHF.
In Italy, there is no official list of recognized certificates. Most national skipper certificates will suffice. The following certificates are accepted in Italy:
- ICC (International Certificate of Competency)
- UK – RYA Day Skipper practical
- USA – US Sailing “Bareboat Cruising Course”, ASA “104 Bareboat Cruising Course” or above
- Germany – “Sportbootführerschein See“
- Belgium – Algemeen Stuurbrevet / Brevet de conduite général
- France – Le Permis Plaisance
If you are not sure if your skipper certificate is sufficient for bareboat sailing in Italy, you can send us a copy of the certificate and we will reconfirm the validity.
Secret Adriatic d.o.o. is not responsible if skipper certification is rejected by the Italian Port Authority.
If you or your crew don`t have an adequate certificate, we can help you to rent a skippered yacht.