The Catamaran Belize 43 Artemis K homeport is Lefkas main port, Greece. Built in 2006, and accommodates up to 8 + 2 persons in 4 + 2 cabins, and has 2 heads.
For more pleasant sailing and comfortable life onboard there is a special equipment such as Bed linen, Towels, Bimini top, Autopilot, Inverter, Solar panels.
- Bimini top
- Bosun's chair (Safe seat) (boatswain's chair)
- Cockpit table
- Cockpit/stern, outside shower
- Electric anchor windlass
- Swimming ladder
- Diving mask
- Outside speakers
- Radio CD mp3 player
- Gas bottles
- Hot water
- Ice box
- Kitchen utensils (Galley equipment, cutlery)
- Bed linen
- Yacht documents
- Electronic sea charts
- GPS chart plotter
- Hand bearing compass
- Harbour guides
- Nautical charts
- Navigation/position Lights
- Pilot book
- Wind/speed/depth instruments
- Distress flare box
- Emergency tiller
- EPIRB-Distress radio beacons
- First aid kit
- Horseshoe lifebuoy
- Inflatable life raft
- Life belts (Safety harness)
- Life jackets
- VHF radio
- Battery charger
- Bilge pump - Electric
- Plug 220V, 12 V
- Solar panels
Terms of payment
- 50% (upon booking confirmation)
- 50% (4 weeks prior to charter)
- Check-in from: 17:00
- Check-out until: 09:00
- Request Alternative Check in & Check out time
- Cancellation policy depends on the charter operator and will be presented to you in General Yacht Rental Conditions for your particular booking.
- Security deposit € 3.000 – payable by credit card or cash at check in. The security deposit is fully refundable after the check out, and should there be no damages on the yacht.
According to the latest guideline provided by the Greek Port Authorities, for bareboat sailing in Greece, the skipper must have one of the following certifications (or equivalent) as a minimum, as required by the law:
- ICC Sail Certification
- RYA Coastal Skipper Practical Course Certification
- ASA 104 Bareboat Cruising Certification
If the skipper does not have any of the above certifications, he will not be legally allowed to charter a yacht in Greece.
All skippers that hold an RYA Day Skipper have to apply for an ICC sail certification by using the following link and have the ICC certification before their charter in Greece. In any other case, they will not be legally allowed to charter a yacht in Greece. ICC APPLY.
The "Co-skipper" is not required to have a recognized qualification, but they must be over 18 years of age and suitably experienced to assist the skipper if needed.
If you are unsure if your skipper certificate is sufficient for bareboat sailing in Greece, you can send us a copy, and we will reconfirm the validity.
Secret Adriatic d.o.o. is not responsible if skipper certification is rejected by Greek Port Authority.
If you or your crew don`t have an adequate certificate, we can help you to rent a skippered yacht.