The Sailing yacht Bavaria 44 Sea Toy homeport is Rijeka, Croatia. Built in 2003, and accommodates up to 8 + 2 persons in 4 cabins, and has 2 heads.
The Bavaria 44 Sea Toy is equipped with mainsail type furling/roll and genoa type furling/roll
For more pleasant sailing and comfortable life onboard there is a special equipment such as Bow thruster, TV, Towels, Bimini top, Autopilot, Teak deck, Cockpit cushions, Bathing platform, Inverter, Solar panels.
- Bathing platform
- Bimini top
- Cockpit cushions
- Cockpit table
- Cockpit/stern, outside shower
- Electric anchor windlass
- Swimming ladder
- Teak deck
- Hot water
- Bow thruster
- GPS chart plotter
- Navigation (Nautical) charts and nautical guide
- Railing net (Safety net)
- VHF radio
- 220 Volt socket
- Solar panels
Terms of payment
- 50% (upon booking confirmation)
- 50% (4 weeks prior to charter)
- Check-in from: 17:00
- Check-out until: 09:00
- Request Alternative Check in & Check out time
- Cancellation policy depends on the charter operator and will be presented to you in General Yacht Rental Conditions for your particular booking.
- Security deposit € 2.000 – payable by credit card or cash at check in. The security deposit is fully refundable after the check out, and should there be no damages on the yacht.
Skipper and VHF licenses are required for bareboat sailing and yacht charter in Croatia. To check if your licence is adequate for sailing in Croatia, check here: Recognized certificates for operating boats and yachts.
If you are unsure if your skipper certificate is sufficient for bareboat sailing in Croatia, you can send us a copy, and we will reconfirm the validity.
Secret Adriatic d.o.o. is not responsible if your skipper license is not accepted by the Croatian authorities.
If you or your crew don`t have an adequate license, we can help you to rent a skippered yacht.