The Motor boat Gran Turismo 36 No Limit homeport is Marina Tehnomont Veruda, Pula, Croatia. Built in 2020, and accommodates up to 4 + 1 persons in 2 cabins, and has 1 heads.
For more pleasant sailing and comfortable life onboard there is a special equipment such as Bow thruster, Air Conditioning, Bimini top, Autopilot, Teak deck, Teak cockpit, Cockpit cushions, Coffee machine, Electric toilet.
- Bimini top
- Cockpit cushions
- Cockpit full tent
- Cockpit table with light
- Cockpit/stern, outside shower
- Electric anchor windlass
- Main anchor
- Mooring ropes
- Remote control for anchor winch with chain counter at helm
- Teak cockpit
- Teak deck
- Coffee machine
- Gas bottles
- Hot water
- Kitchen utensils (Galley equipment, cutlery)
- Bow thruster
- GPS chart plotter
- Navigation (Nautical) charts and nautical guide
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Life jackets
- VHF radio
- Air Conditioning
- Battery charger
- Shore connection 220 V
- USB socket
Terms of payment
- 50% (upon booking confirmation)
- 50% (4 weeks prior to charter)
- Check-in from: 17:00
- Check-out until: 08:00
- Request Alternative Check in & Check out time
- Cancellation policy depends on the charter operator and will be presented to you in General Yacht Rental Conditions for your particular booking.
- Security deposit € 3.000 – payable by credit card or cash at check in. The security deposit is fully refundable after the check out, and should there be no damages on the yacht.
Skipper and VHF licenses are required for bareboat sailing and yacht charter in Croatia. To check if your licence is adequate for sailing in Croatia, check here: Recognized certificates for operating boats and yachts.
If you are unsure if your skipper certificate is sufficient for bareboat sailing in Croatia, you can send us a copy, and we will reconfirm the validity.
Secret Adriatic d.o.o. is not responsible if your skipper license is not accepted by the Croatian authorities.
If you or your crew don`t have an adequate license, we can help you to rent a skippered yacht.