The Sailing yacht Oceanis 41.1 White Pearl O homeport is Marina Kornati, Biograd, Croatia. Built in 2017, and accommodates up to 6 + 2 persons in 3 cabins, and has 2 heads.
The Oceanis 41.1 White Pearl O is equipped with mainsail type classic/standard and genoa type furling/roll
For more pleasant sailing and comfortable life onboard there is a special equipment such as Bow thruster, TV, Bimini top, Autopilot, Heating, Teak cockpit, Bathing platform.
- Anchor with chain
- Bathing platform
- Bimini top
- Boat hook
- Bosun's chair (Safe seat) (boatswain's chair)
- Cockpit table
- Cockpit/stern, outside shower
- Deck lights
- Electric anchor windlass
- Sea/Storm drogue anchor
- Spare anchor (Reserve, Auxiliary anchor)
- Sun tent
- Teak cockpit
- CD/MP3, USB, AUX input
- Indoor speakers
- Outside speakers
- Gas cookers
- Ice box
- Kitchen utensils (Galley equipment, cutlery)
- Additional reading lights in salon and cabins
- Bow thruster
- GPS chart plotter - cockpit
- Log, Speed, Depth- echo sounder
- Navigation (Nautical) charts and nautical guide
- Navigation set
- Pilot book
- Radar reflector
- Wind/speed/depth instruments
- Bilge alarm
- Fire axe
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fog horn
- Life belts (Safety harness)
- Life jackets
- Safety equipment
- Signal rockets and torches
- VHF radio
- Bilge pump - Electric
- Plug 220V, 12 V
- Water heater
Terms of payment
- 50% (upon booking confirmation)
- 50% (4 weeks prior to charter)
- Check-in from: 17:00
- Check-out until: 08:00
- Request Alternative Check in & Check out time
- Cancellation policy depends on the charter operator and will be presented to you in General Yacht Rental Conditions for your particular booking.
- Security deposit € 1.500 – payable by credit card or cash at check in. The security deposit is fully refundable after the check out, and should there be no damages on the yacht.
Skipper and VHF licenses are required for bareboat sailing and yacht charter in Croatia. To check if your licence is adequate for sailing in Croatia, check here: Recognized certificates for operating boats and yachts.
If you are unsure if your skipper certificate is sufficient for bareboat sailing in Croatia, you can send us a copy, and we will reconfirm the validity.
Secret Adriatic d.o.o. is not responsible if your skipper license is not accepted by the Croatian authorities.
If you or your crew don`t have an adequate license, we can help you to rent a skippered yacht.