The Sailing yacht Elan Impression 50 Suzy homeport is Marina Kornati, Biograd, Croatia. Built in 2019, and accommodates up to 10 + 2 persons in 5 cabins, and has 2 heads.
The Elan Impression 50 Suzy is equipped with mainsail type full batten and genoa type furling/roll
For more pleasant sailing and comfortable life onboard there is a special equipment such as Bow thruster, Bimini top, Autopilot, Heating, Cockpit cushions, Bathing platform.
- Anchor chain counter
- Anchor winch remote control
- Anchor with chain
- Bathing platform
- Bimini top
- Cockpit cushions
- Cockpit fridge
- Cockpit table
- Cockpit/stern, outside shower
- Electric anchor windlass
- Outdoor Lighting Control
- Rail openings both sides
- Spare anchor (Reserve, Auxiliary anchor)
- Indoor speakers
- Outside speakers
- Radio CD player, USB, Bluetooth
- Bow thruster
- GPS chart plotter - cockpit
- Navigation set
- Electric main sail winch
- Lazy bag
- Lazy jacks
- Bilge pump - Electric
Terms of payment
- 50% (upon booking confirmation)
- 50% (4 weeks prior to charter)
- Check-in from: 17:00
- Check-out until: 08:00
- Request Alternative Check in & Check out time
- Cancellation policy depends on the charter operator and will be presented to you in General Yacht Rental Conditions for your particular booking.
- Security deposit € 2.500 – payable by credit card or cash at check in. The security deposit is fully refundable after the check out, and should there be no damages on the yacht.
Skipper and VHF licenses are required for bareboat sailing and yacht charter in Croatia. To check if your licence is adequate for sailing in Croatia, check here: Recognized certificates for operating boats and yachts.
If you are unsure if your skipper certificate is sufficient for bareboat sailing in Croatia, you can send us a copy, and we will reconfirm the validity.
Secret Adriatic d.o.o. is not responsible if your skipper license is not accepted by the Croatian authorities.
If you or your crew don`t have an adequate license, we can help you to rent a skippered yacht.