The Sailing yacht Sun Odyssey 380 Nala homeport is Marina Kornati, Biograd, Croatia. Built in 2022, and accommodates up to 6 + 2 persons in 3 cabins, and has 2 heads.
The Sun Odyssey 380 Nala is equipped with mainsail type furling/roll and genoa type furling/roll
For more pleasant sailing and comfortable life onboard there is a special equipment such as Bow thruster, Air Conditioning, TV, Watermaker - desalinator, Autopilot, Heating, Coffee machine, Ice maker, Inverter, Solar panels.
- Coffee machine
- Ice maker
- Bow thruster
- GPS chart plotter
- Wind instrument/Anemometer
- Air Conditioning
- Solar panels
- Watermaker - desalinator
Terms of payment
- 50% (upon booking confirmation)
- 50% (4 weeks prior to charter)
- Check-in from: 17:00
- Check-out until: 08:00
- Request Alternative Check in & Check out time
- Cancellation policy depends on the charter operator and will be presented to you in General Yacht Rental Conditions for your particular booking.
- Security deposit € 2.000 – payable by credit card or cash at check in. The security deposit is fully refundable after the check out, and should there be no damages on the yacht.
Skipper and VHF licenses are required for bareboat sailing and yacht charter in Croatia. To check if your licence is adequate for sailing in Croatia, check here: Recognized certificates for operating boats and yachts.
If you are unsure if your skipper certificate is sufficient for bareboat sailing in Croatia, you can send us a copy, and we will reconfirm the validity.
Secret Adriatic d.o.o. is not responsible if your skipper license is not accepted by the Croatian authorities.
If you or your crew don`t have an adequate license, we can help you to rent a skippered yacht.