The Sailing yacht Hanse 455 Zsiber homeport is Marina Kornati, Biograd, Croatia. Built in 2018, and accommodates up to 8 + 2 persons in 4 cabins, and has 2 heads.
The Hanse 455 Zsiber is equipped with mainsail type full batten and genoa type self tacking jib
For more pleasant sailing and comfortable life onboard there is a special equipment such as Bow thruster, Bed linen, Bimini top, Autopilot, Heating, Teak cockpit, Cockpit cushions, Bathing platform, Inverter.
- Bathing platform
- Bimini top
- Cockpit cushions
- Cockpit fridge
- Cockpit table
- Cockpit/stern, outside shower
- Round/globular fender
- Teak cockpit
- Fusion radio
- Outside speakers
- W-LAN GRATIS
- Gas cookers
- Hot water
- Kitchen utensils (Galley equipment, cutlery)
- Bed linen
- Convertible table
- Lowerable salon table
- Bow thruster
- GPS chart plotter - cockpit
- Navigation (Nautical) charts and nautical guide
- Pilot book
- Battery charger
- Service batteries
Terms of payment
- 50% (upon booking confirmation)
- 50% (4 weeks prior to charter)
- Check-in from: 17:00
- Check-out until: 09:00
- Request Alternative Check in & Check out time
- Cancellation policy depends on the charter operator and will be presented to you in General Yacht Rental Conditions for your particular booking.
- Security deposit € 2.000 – payable by credit card or cash at check in. The security deposit is fully refundable after the check out, and should there be no damages on the yacht.
Skipper and VHF licenses are required for bareboat sailing and yacht charter in Croatia. To check if your licence is adequate for sailing in Croatia, check here: Recognized certificates for operating boats and yachts.
If you are unsure if your skipper certificate is sufficient for bareboat sailing in Croatia, you can send us a copy, and we will reconfirm the validity.
Secret Adriatic d.o.o. is not responsible if your skipper license is not accepted by the Croatian authorities.
If you or your crew don`t have an adequate license, we can help you to rent a skippered yacht.