Croatia is recognized as a safe destination to travel in 2021.
Due to its good epidemiological situation, Croatia was recognized as a safe destination last year, and safety continues to be the focus in 2021. In addition to the already known World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) Safe Travels label on the market, a national label called Safe stay in Croatia has been designed as an important element in establishing Croatia safe and desirable destination. It is also intended as an incentive for all stakeholders in the travel chain – from gas stations to airports and ferries, hotels, marinas, private apartments, museums, and other attractions, to continue adhering to epidemiological measures.
The WTTC created the Safe Travel label in 2020 to help travelers identify destinations and companies worldwide that have adopted global health and hygiene standards. Croatia has had the Safe travels Label since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Safe stay in Croatia label and the Safe Travel label are awarded to stakeholders from the Croatian tourism sector. Others who are part of the industry chain, such as carriers, airports, stations, nautical ports, and marinas, and who register in the system, display the official authorization that confirms and guarantees compliance with and implementation of current health and safety recommendations of the Croatian Institute of Public Health.
Compliance is checked at three levels. A periodic and unannounced inspection of the implementation of safety protocols is carried out by representatives of the Ministry of Tourism and Sports, professional associations in tourism. Visitors are also welcome to submit comments via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or this website.
Vacation by the sea health benefits for your body and brain
We are witnessing that with the beginning of the pandemic in 2020, the world has almost completely stopped, our lives have turned upside down overnight, new habits and patterns of behavior have been imposed on us. However, what`s in human nature, it`s also a human need, is socializing, staying in the natural environment, and free time for ourselves. Human needs can be postponed for a while but not stopped. All of the above has multiple benefits for a person, both on his physical and mental state.
There are numerous benefits for the environment and our health provided by the seawater.
The sea air has great importance for the health:
- Seawater combined with exercise is a great medication for bone and muscle pain, arthritis, circulatory, and post-surgical issues.
- The mineral salts team up with the sun to regenerate your skin. As a result, ulcers, lupus, acne, and psoriasis can be easily cured with seawater.
Sea Water Strengthens the Immune System:
- The number of red blood cells increases between five to 20 percent after a swim or bath in the sea. The number of white blood cells increases even more. Seawater is fantastic medicine for people with a weakened immune system, anemia, and high blood sugar levels.
- The sea's bracing climate is especially beneficial to the respiratory organs and the skin and improves circulation and strengthens the body's defense.
- People who have asthma, severe cough, phlegm, and other respiratory problems should go to the beach to breathe the breeze and swim in the sea. Saltwater helps eliminate toxins and other elements that attack the lungs.
Sea Water Reduces and Eliminates Anxiety:
- Because it contains magnesium, seawater will calm you down. People who live a stressful life are advised to go to the beach, not only for its relaxing atmosphere but also because of seawater's soothing medicinal properties.
- Because it helps normalize blood pressure and treats nervousness, a day at the beach will help you sleep better and naturally boost your mood
Croatia is desired travel destination in 2021.
There are dozens of reasons why you should decide to book a sailing vacation in Croatia. What attracts many visitors and sailors from all over the world is the Adriatic coast. Croatian coastline is known as the coastline of a thousand islands. It is one of the most rugged coastlines in the Mediterranean and the world.
Besides the already mentioned positive effects of seawater on human health, staying at sea on a yacht allows us to keep the distance during a pandemic. This is why the private yacht charter and sailing in Croatia is the best thing you can do for your body and soul.
Why is a private yacht charter the safest way to spend sailing holidays in Croatia:
- you can stay in smaller, immaculately-clean environments while minimizing the need to frequent public areas where risks naturally increase
- new hygiene regimes protocols to ensure the health and safety of both charter guests and their crews
- Food and beverage delivery, nobody needs to step onboard the yacht as deliveries are left on the quay and loaded by the crew or guests
- possibility of ordering food from the restaurant, if you don`t charter a crewed yacht with a hostess or cook
Croatia ranks among the destinations with the most developed nautical tourism in the world. Quality offer in marinas, a large number of boats available for private or group yacht charter.
In Croatia, everyone can find the right type of boat for rent: sailboat, catamaran, motor yacht, small motorboat, luxury gulet, and motorsailer. Whether you are a family or a large group, you can find a boat for any occasion in Croatia.
Cruising on a yacht is one of the safest ways to spend a vacation. There are countless opportunities and activities to spend quality time in nature. Some of them are cycling, kayaking, hiking, diving, snorkeling, surfing. This time is ideal for learning new things, and at the same time, increase the body’s resistance by doing physical activities.
„You are what you eat “
What Croatia is famous for is its excellent gastronomy. The Mediterranean diet on the Croatian Adriatic, its coastline, and the islands is another factor why Croatia is a desirable destination. The Mediterranean diet is known to be one of the healthiest. Since 2010 the Mediterranean diet is on the UNESCO list of protected intangible heritage.
It is the diet that is best known and most studied. It is a set of eating habits traditionally followed by people living in the Mediterranean area.
Lots of fish, chard, garlic, tomatoes, goat cheese, olive oil, all this makes Mediterranean cuisine healthy. As the food is primarily a pleasure for most people, it seems that health is not the cause of this cuisine's popularity, but the fact that it proves that something healthy can be above average delicious, all with simple and fast cooking. A glass of quality red vine after a meal is recommended.
The Mediterranean diet on the Croatian Adriatic, its coast, islands, and part of the hinterland is conditioned by ecological, climatic, historical, and cultural factors of the Mediterranean. This type of diet, as in other countries in the Mediterranean, is manifested in Croatia in the social, spiritual, and material spheres of everyday life, and in the customs of the life and annual cycle, is the foundation of the identity of people living in that area. It`s a legacy, which is continuously transmitted from generation to generation.