The Sailing yacht Oceanis 45 Lighea homeport is Marina Tehnomont Veruda, Pula, Croatia. Built in 2014, and accommodates up to 6 + 2 persons in 3 cabins, and has 2 heads.
The Oceanis 45 Lighea is equipped with mainsail type full batten and genoa type furling/roll
For more pleasant sailing and comfortable life onboard there is a special equipment such as Bow thruster, Bimini top, Autopilot, Heating, Teak cockpit, Bathing platform, TV + DVD.
- Anchor with chain
- Anchor with rope
- Bathing platform
- Bilge pump - Mechanic
- Bimini top
- Boat hook
- Bosun's chair (Safe seat) (boatswain's chair)
- Cockpit light
- Cockpit/stern, outside shower
- Electric anchor windlass
- Jerry cans for diesel
- Mooring ropes
- Plastic bucket
- Teak cockpit
- Water hose
- Gas bottles
- Hot water
- Kitchen utensils (Galley equipment, cutlery)
- Bow thruster
- Complete navigation equipment
- GPS chart plotter
- Hand bearing compass
- Log, Speed, Depth- echo sounder
- Navigation (Nautical) charts and nautical guide
- Radar reflector
- Wind instrument/Anemometer
- Distress flare box
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fog horn
- Horseshoe lifebuoy
- Life belts (Safety harness)
- Life jackets
- Signal rockets and torches
- VHF radio
- Battery charger
- Bilge pump - Electric
- Shore connection 220 V
- Shore power cable
Terms of payment
- 50% (upon booking confirmation)
- 50% (4 weeks prior to charter)
- Check-in from: 17:00
- Check-out until: 09:00
- Request Alternative Check in & Check out time
- Cancellation policy depends on the charter operator and will be presented to you in General Yacht Rental Conditions for your particular booking.
- Security deposit € 3.000 – payable by credit card or cash at check in. The security deposit is fully refundable after the check out, and should there be no damages on the yacht.
Skipper and VHF licenses are required for bareboat sailing and yacht charter in Croatia. To check if your licence is adequate for sailing in Croatia, check here: Recognized certificates for operating boats and yachts.
If you are unsure if your skipper certificate is sufficient for bareboat sailing in Croatia, you can send us a copy, and we will reconfirm the validity.
Secret Adriatic d.o.o. is not responsible if your skipper license is not accepted by the Croatian authorities.
If you or your crew don`t have an adequate license, we can help you to rent a skippered yacht.